Managed Print Services – Preston
Often considered a job for “IT”, managing a fleet of printers, scanners and photocopies can be a daunting task. That is why we at DMC Media Solutions provide a print management service like no other. We go above and beyond to help people continue doing their day-to-day jobs without the laborious task as well as having to cope with the hassle, pressure and stress of, managing, sorting out and fixing printers, copiers and scanners.
What are managed print companies?
Print management companies in essence provide a service to businesses big or small to help them manage and maintain your printing, photocopying, scanner and fax devices. Through monthly payment plans, offering advice and assistance along the way.
We here at DMC Media Solutions provide a structured and seamless maintenance and management service for all these devices.
In fact there are several benefits to utilising print management companies services. To help, we have broken down the benefits into seven fundamental areas which will demonstrate the effectiveness of having a print management company collaborating with your business. The key benefits are:
- Save time and improve efficiency .
- A cost-effective solution offering you reduced costs, meaning you save money.
- Helps improve productivity.
- Reduce expenditure, improve cash flow and avoid unnecessary and unforeseen costs.
- Reduce your environmental footprint. A particularly useful feature for those conscious of the environment and their commitment to corporate social responsibility (CSR).
- Freely able to consult with our team of experts regarding the latest technologies and what is best suited for your business.
- Improve security.
How much does a managed print service cost?
We can’t speak for others, but DMC Media Solutions are very flexible in terms of the pricing structure that we offer businesses. Of course like many businesses we have set term durations that customers can pick from. Furthermore the technology and volume of that technology required for your business can greatly alter the price quoted.
Advantages of a managed print service
- It is a cost-effective and flexible solution to handling your printing needs
- It will improve security for your business
- Will help you improve productivity throughout your business
- Provides you with access to the latest technologies
- Environmental benefits, which can be utilised for tenders for key accounts
- Helps improve business cash flow
- Assistance provided by our team of experts and engineers
- Servicing, breakdowns and callouts services can be handled within a couple of hours of being raised.
- Dedicated account manager
Disadvantages of a managed print service
- Minimum term agreement is 3 years
- You do not own the equipment at the end of the term
WANT TO KNOW MORE?
If you are looking to capitalise on our print management services or you are simply looking for more information on our print management services and how they can benefit your business. Simply fill in our quick enquiry form directly below. Alternatively you can call our expert team on 03300 552874, or simply email us at firstname.lastname@example.org where our team will be happy to assist you.
Managed print services FAQ’S
North of Manchester, our office in Preston predominantly operates for clients around Scotland as well as the North West of England, this includes; Glasgow, Edinburgh, Lake District and Carlisle to name a few. If you would like to know if this office covers your area, please do not hesitate to call 03300 552874 where our team will be happy to answer any of your questions and point you in the right direction.
Yes it is, we have teams of experts and engineers stationed in Manchester, Preston, Birmingham and Worcester that are on-hand to help should you need it. From these locations we can be anywhere in the country (should you need an engineer) within 6 hours. Furthermore, our operation centres allow us to provide a more localised service to all our customers.